generic element for attribute c14n

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:32:09 -0500
To: eric@w3.org
CC: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Hi Eric,

I think we talked about this in IRC, but just to close the loop in the
archives, the XML Core WG discussed the attribute c14n idea that you
proposed. I'm not confident that I was able to explain all of the
nuances that you might have had in mind, but in any event the Core WG
doesn't plan to persue the idea further.

If you'd like us to reconsider, please let me know, otherwise we're
going to consider the matter closed.

Norman Walsh
XML Standards Architect
Sun Microsystems, Inc.