Re: John Cowan's review of outstanding PEs

John Cowan a écrit :
> PE 160, Appendix B, should be replaced by a reference to production
> 4 and possibly Appendix J rather than remaining completely blank.
> That helps people who are following URLs fragment IDs that point to it.

No objection to doing that.

> PE 160, Appendix J, needs some heavy revision, which I propose in a
> separate message.

I didn't see that message.

> PE 162 (1.1 versions) should *not* be approved.  IMHO, the delicate
> balance we have between XML 1.0 and XML 1.1 should be left entirely alone.

Actually I have no idea why we are doing that.

> PE 163 (1.0 versions) should be approved with the addition of a + at the
> end of production 26, so that we can go from version 1.9 to version 1.10
> without a glitch.

I hesitated on this one, deciding finally in favor of simplicity as
going past 1.9 seemed rather unlikely.  But I have no objection to
adding the +.

> PE 150 is currently in approved state, but should be revisited to refer
> to BCP 47 rather than RFC 4646, since 4646bis is already far advanced
> in the IETF WG.

+1

--
François