Re: FW: Document Transition Request: First Public Working Draft of C14N 1.1 and two WG Notes

Hi Paul,

Excellent news, we got the approval!

I did the modifications you requested for both notes and commited them. Oops!

TLR, I modified your entity file and your HTML file directly as I don't
have time to look at how you generate it now.

-jose