FW: Document Transition Request: First Public Working Draft of C14N 1.1 and two WG Notes

I am almost ready to send in the pub request, but
there needs to be a small change in the two notes:

Known Issues with Canonical XML 1.0
-----------------------------------
The Latest Version currently reads:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/NOTE-C14N/
Remove the "2006/" path segment (in both the printable
part and the href).

Using XML Digital Signatures in the 2006 XML Environment
The Latest Version currently reads:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/NOTE-DSIG2006/
Remove the "2006/" path segment (in both the printable
part and the href).

Let me know when this is done so that I can send in
the request.

paul