RE: Typographical bug in XML Rec

I don't disagree--I was only providing more info about the
situation.

Unfortunately, we seem to have a habit of finding glitches
in our specs only right after they have become Recommendations.

I guess we need to update the XML (for both XML 1.0 and 1.1)
accordingly plus generate updated HTML, then see if we can
get someone from W3T to "update in place" the specs.