Re: NS 1.1 2nd Ed [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 May 17]

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 00:13:14 +0100 (BST)
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>, <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

> The NS 1.1 errata document at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-names11-errata
> is basically empty.  Is there another location,
> or is this something you still need to complete?

I need to complete it.  But it just has the one erratum that finished
countdown on Wednesday.

> Also, NS 1.1 still has an appendix for changes
> since 1.0.  That's okay, but then we need an
> appendix for changes since the 1st Edition.

Are you looking at the current version of
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/04/xml-names-2e/xml-names-11-2e.html
?

There are two appendixes, currently sub-optimally appearing as "D"
and "D.1".  The latter has the changes since 1.1 1st edition.

> Back to NS 1.0 2nd Ed, its status section looks like
> the status of NS 1.1.  I assume this is a known issue
> that we will address when we get into such things (just
> help me remember).

Yes, the whole front matter still needs to be fixed.

-- Richard