NS 1.1 2nd Ed [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 May 17]

Richard,

The NS 1.1 errata document at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-names11-errata
is basically empty.  Is there another location,
or is this something you still need to complete?

Also, NS 1.1 still has an appendix for changes
since 1.0.  That's okay, but then we need an
appendix for changes since the 1st Edition.

Are the changes discussed by:

 There are several editorial changes, including a
 number of terminology changes and additions intended
 to produce greater consistency. The non-normative
 appendix "The Internal Structure of XML Namespaces"
 has been removed.

changes from 1.0 to 1.1 1st Ed or changes recently
put into 1.1 2nd Ed?

Back to NS 1.0 2nd Ed, its status section looks like
the status of NS 1.1.  I assume this is a known issue
that we will address when we get into such things (just
help me remember).

paul