FW: Request for Last Call Review, Internationalization Tag Set (ITS)

Any volunteers?

paul

-----Original Message-----
From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Yves Savourel
Sent: Monday, 2006 May 01 23:19
Cc: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Request for Last Call Review, Internationalization Tag Set
(ITS)

To the chairs of:
- XML Core Working Group
- XSL Working Group
- Compound Document Formats Working Group
- HTML Working Group
- Hypertext Coordination Group
- SVG Working Group
- CSS Working Group
- Voice Browser Working Group
- Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment Working Group

Dear colleagues,

The i18n ITS Working Group [1] would like your Working Groups to review
the last call working draft "Internationalization Tag Set
(ITS)" [2]. It will be published on May-18 and we are planning to have a
review period of 6 weeks (i.e. until June-30).

[1] http:http://www.w3.org/International/its/
[2] http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html
(editors' copy)

Please tell us if it is not possible for your groups to provide us with
feedback during that period. If you don't reply to this
mail, we assume that you will have time to review the document and come
back to us if you see any issues.

Kind regards,

-Yves Savourel
Chair of the i18n ITS Working Group