xml: RDDL document (was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 March 29

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:53:18 -0500
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Grosso, Paul scripsit:

> > Fran┬├žois had comments:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Mar/0059
> >
> > JohnC had comments:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Mar/0060
>
> NOTE:  The above comments were really about the Namespaces
> spec itself and should therefore be taken as PE against NS 1.0
> (and 1.1).

Actually no; they were about the RDDL document *at* the xml: namespace
URI, namely http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace .  We should fix this
and get it republished by W3C.  I've attached a proposed revision.

(Alas, "namespace document" and "Namespace document" sound the same on
the phone.)

--
John Cowan  cowan@ccil.org  www.ccil.org/~cowan
Female celebrity stalker, on a hot morning in Cairo: