Draft new XML Core WG charter

I have done so at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/03/xml-core-wg-charter-200607.html

Henry, Philippe, I didn't try to adjust the Team FTE estimate.

All, please especially check the deliverables section to see
if I've correctly listed all the documents we're planning to
generate.  (I still hope we generate most of them before the
end of June!)

Extra credit:  While this looks fine in IE, in Netscape 8.1,
I see a couple hieroglyphics at the top--I suspect some kind
of BOM.  Can anyone figure out what I did wrong to get this?