Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 March 8

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:01:42 +0100
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 04:44:15PM -0500, Grosso, Paul wrote:

> We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
> March 8, from

Regrets for today. I'm away from the office (and phone).

I reviewed the minutes for the C14N/1.1 part and I have no remarks.

For the current draft, Section 2.3, the paragraph that says "Namespace
Nodes", the text says:

---
Otherwise, process the namespace node N in the same way as an attribute
node, except write xmlns for the local name xmlns of the default
namespace node if it exists (in XPath, the default namespace node has
an empty URI and local name).
---

I think the phrase is quite big and seems to be missing a verb,
specifically, the segment that starts with ", except". I'd either put a
period just before and rewrite a bit the phrase to make it clearer, or
change a bit the word (e.g. ", except writing xmlns for ...").

-jose