XLink 1.1 draft

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:58:57 -0500
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I've published a new XLink 1.1 draft.

  http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xlink11/

I believe that it includes all the changes we agreed to make. I need
to make another pass through the status document to check though.
(Brownie points to anyone else on the WG that goes through the recent
minutes to double check me.)

I've updated the status section (but maybe we still need to include CR
exit criteria there?) and it's pubrules clean.

There's a diff from the LC draft at:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xlink11/Overview-diff.html

and just for fun, a diff from the XLink 1.0 spec:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xlink11/Overview-diff10.html