RE: Transition Request: PER Request for XML Base Second Edition

Good question.

Philippe,

I consider you our IP expert.  Can you tell me what the
correct statement is for XML Base?

I know it's not under the Feb 2005 one, and I just figured
the only other choice was the CPP one, but maybe I'm wrong
about that.