Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2005 Sept 28

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 02:20:37PM -0400, Grosso, Paul wrote:
> 6. Xinclude Rec was published 2004 December 30 at:
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xinclude-20041220/
>
> Our XInclude potential errata document is at:
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2005/01/proposed-xinclude-errata
>
> We need to turn the PE document into an errata document.
>
> ACTION to DV:  Produce a draft Errata document, using
> http://www.w3.org/2004/12/xinclude-errata as a starting
> point/template.

  Done, I recorded all potential errata where the resolution led
to an update to the spec, i.e.:
   PEX1, PEX6, PEX7, PEX10, PEX11, PEX15, PEX16

I uploaded the resulting errata document:
   http://www.w3.org/2004/12/xinclude-errata

It is referenced from the XInclude 1.0 REC, so this is live at this
point, I tried to be as cautious as possible in assembling the errata
document, but mistakes are always possible, I can update the document if
needed of course.

Daniel

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
http://veillard.com/ |