Re: Interesting query on xml-dev

From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@veillard.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 23:58:58 +0200
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Cc: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>, public-xml-core-wg <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 08:38:56PM +0100, Henry S. Thompson wrote:

> Not sure what the best answer is, but also not sure whether the recent empty
> URI change we've discussed is involved here -- see
>
>   http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200509/msg00249.html

 An implementation not limited to the cripped REC subset and implementing
#xpointer() and here() can use it to have link survive the inclusion process.

  The empty URI change won't work in that case the included resource is in
a subdir so the relative generated URI is not empty (assuming I understood
what you meant by 'empty URI change').

Daniel

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
http://veillard.com/ |