ACTION Re: xml:id and CSS

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:10:36 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
CC: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Given that xml:id has gone to Rec, this can probably be filed under
better late than never. :-)

At the 19 Apr 2005, I took an action[1] to "point out to the Core WG
that it would be good to get the CSS working group to buy into xml:id".

We did discuss it with them (I don't seem to have a pointer handy,
sorry) and they added wording to the latest spec--see the final
paragraph of the section "5.9 ID selectors"[2].

I believe this completes my action.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/04/19-minutes.html#action02
[2] http://www.w3.org/Style/css21-updates/WD-CSS21-20050613-20040225-diff/selector.html#id-selectors