Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2005 Nov 2

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:54:58 -0500
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
/ "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com> was heard to say:
| 3.  XLink update.

I was persuaded to run the XSL/XML Query documents through the
pubcycle on a shorter-than-usual schedule because it'd run so smoothly
the past few times. (You can see it coming, right?)

It ran not smoothly at all and chewed up every available cycle so I
have no XLink updates for this week.

I *swear* I'll have something ready for next week.