FW: TAG minutes 2005-05-31 for review [fragmentInXML-28, SchemeProtocols-49, httpRange-14]

Henry,

I'm having some trouble understanding these minutes.

Is there any bit herein that relates to either of:

 8.  Associating stylesheets--awaiting TAG action.
 Henry noticed that the HTML CG has run into the same issue.
 There is an interaction between media types and secondary
 resource....
 ACTION to Henry:  Continue to see if this issue should
 be brought to the TAG.

or

 9.  absolutivity of [base URI]
 Richard sent email to www-tag about possible differences between
 what RFC 2396 and 3986 say about base URIs:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Apr/0077
 ACTION to Henry, Norm:  Ensure the TAG is aware of this thread
 and let us know if they have anything to say.

and if so can you help me find/understand it.

paul