Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2005 February 23

From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@veillard.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:52:54 +0100
To: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 04:18:39PM -0500, Paul Grosso wrote:
> DV volunteers to be editor of the XInclude errata process.
> ACTION to DV:  Create a PE document for XInclude.

  Okay I commited a first version at

I should probably use the common errata log XML format and stylesheet
if someone can send me a pair of examples I will convert to it,
but that should be sufficient for a first telconf on those issues,

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
http://veillard.com/ |