Re: [Draft] Transition Request: PR Request for XInclude take 2

"Paul Grosso" <pgrosso@arbortext.com> writes:

> Here is my 2nd take on the draft PR request.  @@@@ mark
> areas where we will need to make a last minute adjustment.
>
> Comments solicited.

This now looks goot to me.

> Remaining ACTIONs are:
>
> 1.  Richard:  Copy the implementation report into public
>               space and email the new URL to the WG.
>
> 2.  Daniel:  Provide us with an implementation report asap.

Somewhere in there Daniel's report needs to be folded in to the public
report, so that there are three columns of results, not two.

ht
                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk