Updated xml:id specification

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:32:33 -0400
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Cc: David Pawson <dpawson@nildram.co.uk>, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Folks,

Sorry to pull the rug out at the last minute this way, but I got significant
feedback from Chris Lilley and Dave Pawson today and decided to take a stab
at improving the spec. I've updated

  http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xmlid/xml-id.html

and added a new diff version at

  http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xmlid/diff-20041020.html

It's better, I think, though perhaps a little quickly edited.