XInclude Rec draft--please check a few things

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:15:34 -0500
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>, "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>
I have put up a Rec-ready version of XInclude at:

http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/12/REC-xinclude-20041208/
	Overview.html
	REC-xinclude-20041208.xml
	xmlxpec.dtd
	xmlspec.xsl
	xmlspec-ie.xsl

Philippe, do you see any problems with the header info
and/or status?

Folks, does anyone know if I have the translation link
correct (I just guessed at the fragment id)?

I made no changes outside of the header and status.
Can anyone remember if there was anything else we
were supposed to do between PR and Rec?

We need a stub errata document at
http://www.w3.org/2004/12/xinclude-errata.html
to satisfy the link in the Rec.  I don't seem to have
permission to put anything there.  Philippe, can you
please put the attached file at that location?