RE: XInclude Rec draft--please check a few things

Francois, Philippe, Henry,

Sorry I missed last week's XML Core telcon, and I'm
going to have to miss this week's too.

So before I forget, I'm wondering if any of you (or anyone
else) can confirm the translation link I guessed at in
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/12/REC-xinclude-20041208/

thanks,