Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 July 28

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:45:59 +0100 (BST)
To: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@austin.rr.com>, XML Core WG <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

> I believe we have some implementation feedback from Richard--that is what
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2004Jul/0025
> is, Richard, correct?

Um, I see that the web interface doesn't show the plain text part of that
message, only the attachments.  I haven't quite got the hang of this MIME
stuff yet.

The text should read:

  Here is a trivial dtd for test results, the MT results in that format,
  an XML file listing the test result files (only 1 so far), and a
  stylesheet to apply to that file to generate an HTML page displaying
  the results.

  The <testresult> elements may have a <note> child explaining why the
  test failed.

-- Richard