Issues log for XHTML 1.0 Second Edition

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 13:10:51 -0500
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
I have done a pass over the XHTML 1.0 Second Edition issues in the
tracking system and made recommendations as to how to deal with them.
Most of them are overcome by events as Appendix C has been removed from
the specification.

I have collected the issues together in a document at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2009/xhtml1-issues-20090525.html - please spend
some time looking at it.

There are some additional issues that arose as the result of our PER
submission.  I feel like we should try to capture those issues in the
system and address them before we restart PER.  Any objections?