Re: Summary of issues

On 21 Jan, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:

> thanks for the summary of issues -- for my 2 cents (american) on INS
> and DEL, please consult:

  I agree with the need for more semantic markup for a richer handling
  of these issues.

  But: I don't agree with *removing* existing semantic markup in favour
  of mini-microformats.

  So I suggest we add <mod> - but first we need to sort the problem of
  modification. Knowing something is modified isn't helpful unless we
  know WHAT is modified, and how.

  INS and DEL are nicely binary. Either it is, or it isn't. What is MOD?

--
 - Tina Holmboe       siteSifter                  Greytower Technologies
            http://www.sitesifter.co.uk          http://www.greytower.net