Re: [Fwd: Re: Integrating ITS into XHTML2]

Hi there,

Sorry for the long wait for a reply.

We are having a virtual face-to-face on Thursday 23rd April (a week today)
for three hours from 12:00 UTC. Would either or both of you be available
anywhere in that timeslot to help us?

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton
for the XHTML2 WG