Fw: XHTML Vocabulary

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:37:48 +0100
To: Steven Pemberton <steven@w3.org>
Cc: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Greetings Steven, one more item, we still have a reference to [XMLSCHEMA],
 #ref_XMLSCHEMA, that is not used.

Regards, Roland
----- Forwarded by Roland Merrick/UK/IBM on 26/09/2008 12:34 -----

From:
Roland Merrick/UK/IBM
To:
Steven Pemberton <steven@w3.org>
Cc:
XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Date:
25/09/2008 16:03
Subject:
XHTML Vocabulary

Greetings Steven, the XHTML Vocabulary [1] document is already looking
better. There are a few things that I believe would further improve it.

There is a date at the end but it would be more "usable" if there was last
modified date at the beginning.

We have yet to agree a change policy but a section to contain it will be
required.

I would also like to see a change log to record changes as they occur over
time.

[1] http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab

741598.

741598.