XHTML Vocabulary

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:03:24 +0100
To: Steven Pemberton <steven@w3.org>
Cc: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Greetings Steven, the XHTML Vocabulary [1] document is already looking
better. There are a few things that I believe would further improve it.

There is a date at the end but it would be more "usable" if there was last
modified date at the beginning.

We have yet to agree a change policy but a section to contain it will be
required.

I would also like to see a change log to record changes as they occur over
time.

[1] http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab

741598.