[XHTML] Agenda: 2008-05-21

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:00:37 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Greetings, our next call takes place on 2008-05-21 at 13:45UTC.

Reminder: read latest XML Events 2 editor draft to allow a sensible review
during this call. Objective, move to Last Call.

  Please look at the actions recorded against you and clear as many as you

  Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"),
  irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml

Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/05/14-xhtml-minutes

Regrets: Yam

Candidate minute takers: Tina, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven, Mark,

Outstanding Reviews:
XML Base (Second Edition)
ACTION: Steven to review XML Base by 30 June
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

Agenda Items:

June face2face : status
[wiki : http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/xhtml2/wiki/2008-06-Minneapolis-FtF]
registration: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/32107/xhtml2ftf200806/

CURIE Syntax:  status
 Last Call WD: http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-curie-20080506/
  ends: 2008-06-10

Role Attribute Module
 2nd Last Call WD available at:
 ends: 2008-05-10

ACTION: Everybody - review latest draft of XHTML Mime and consider RM's
comments thereupon - due 2008/04/30
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/23-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[draft for review: http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xhtmlmime-20080423/]
discussion of review comments

first block of tests using <iframe> and <object>
update by Alessio

M12N transition to CR: status
ACTION: ShaneM - document that "such types exist" in m12n in document;
MarkB will produce actual definitions
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

XHTML Basic 1.1 transition to Proposed Recommendation: status
ACTION: SP to get transition for Basic
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/26-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

XHTML 1.1 SE status
waiting on M12N
ACTION: Shane - add input mode to XHTML 1.1 second edition
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Group to reissue Ruby with schema additions
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Mark creates integration set example
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

RDFa Syntax
ACTION: Steven to reply to TAG that we disagree.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Shane and Mark should open up this dialog and see if we can't get
the other @rel people to come play with us
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Shane to ensure there are no inconsistencies between the MathML
entity set and the XHTML entity set.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

Access Module
Last Call ready (?) Draft:

ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the access
module into the event model.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

XML Events 2
ACTION: Shane add a note that events do not bridge two DOMs
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
REQUIREMENT: listening to events in a separate document
Fwd: Errata for XML Events: An Events Syntax for XML

most recent Editor's Draft :
  [http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xml-events-20080508/ ]

XHTML2 wiki
What do we want to use it for?
Should we also have a blog?

ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
ACTION: Steven to organise a new draft of XHTML2
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Steven to add text to embedding module saying how it works
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
Do we really need four different types of lists in XHTML 2.0?

More issues, see:

ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]

ACTION: Steven convey reply about media type to pertinent parties
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/03-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Steven to reply to DanC's three comments on role
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Steven reply to Schema comments
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Steven to get advice from I18N group about international form of
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
ACTION: Steven to check Shane's schema comments
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Steven to create some role use cases
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute inheritance
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05]
ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want to
document it
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09]