Updated RDFa Syntax Editor's Draft

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 12:06:43 -0500
To: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

As per my implied action item today, I have updated the Editor's Draft
of RDFa Syntax.  The update, including diff marks from the previous
editor's draft AND from the last call draft, is available at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080501/

Note that I do not believe this draft to be perfect.  There are likely
broken links, validity problems etc.  It is just a snapshot reflecting
all changes as a result of last call comments thus far.