Re: notes on text/html in ED-xhtmlmime-20080315

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:25:53 -0400
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Cc: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>

Hi Shane, XHTML2 WG.

On this same topic: I have committed to CVS [1] a new version of the
file which tells the validator which are the accepted and prefered
media type for each known document types [2].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-cvs/2008Mar/0133.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/validator/htdocs/config/types.conf

Would you give it a quick look and check for errors or omissions?
Also, if you can give me an idea of when you plan to republish the
xhtmlmime note, I may be able to update the validator coincidentally.

Thanks
--
olivier