W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > March 2008

Agenda 2008-03-26

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:00:21 +0000
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFA8188B16.0C9F1625-ON80257412.005C3368-80257412.005D6C5F@uk.ibm.com>
Greetings, our next call takes place on 2008-03-26. Note the time is 
13:45UTC! 

Please look at the actions recorded against you and clear as many as you 
can. 

Wednesday 14:00UTC, 
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=3&day=19&hour=13&min=45&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=215&p4=248&p5=283
 Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"), 
 irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml. 

Since different parts of the world are, or are not, changing clocks over 
the next couple of weeks, the time for the calls during this period of 
change are detailed here:  

2008-04-02 : 
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=4&day=2&hour=13&min=45&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=215&p4=248&p5=283


Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/03/19-xhtml-minutes, 

Regrets: None 

Candidate minute takers: Tina, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven, Mark, 


Announcements:   

Reports:   

Outstanding Reviews: 
CSS Namespaces Module 
 http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-css3-namespace-20080215/ 
 deadline for comments is 7 March 2008 
 ACTION: Steven review CSS Namesapces module 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action05] 
  [comment: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Mar/0153.html] 
  [response to comment: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Mar/0020.html]
  ACTION: Steven to reply to CSS about default namespaces 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01

Agenda Items: 
 
June face2face 
ACTION: Shane to set up meeting location for June 17 - 19. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action08] 

CURIE transition to Last Call:  status 
ACTION: Shane to upload final CURIEs draft 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven to Draft last call announcement 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
ACTION: Shane to add a non-normative schema implementation to CURIE spec 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action05] 
ACTION: MarkBirbeck - produce regular expression and URI/CURIE type 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

XHTML MIME type 
ACTION: Shane to migrate Appendix C to the draft XHTML 1.1 second edition 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 

M12N transition to CR: status 
ACTION: ShaneM - document that "such types exist" in m12n in document; 
MarkB will produce actual definitions 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

XHTML Basic 1.1 transition to Proposed Recommendation: status 
 ACTION: Shane to check bug in Basic 1.1 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/30-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
 ACTION: Steven to publish Yam's results and point to it from 
implementation report 
 [recorded in   http://www.w3.org/2008/03/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

XHTML 1.1 SE status 
waiting on M12N 
ACTION: Shane - add input mode to XHTML 1.1 second edition 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Group to reissue Ruby with schema additions 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 
ACTION: Mark creates integration set example 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 

RDFa Syntax 
ACTION: Steven to reply to TAG that we disagree. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 
ACTION: Shane add a note that there is a risk that humans might perceive a 
CURIE as a URI. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 

Role Attribute Module 
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xhtml-role-20080318/
Please review this with an eye toward resolving to go to last call 

ACTION: Shane produce disposition of comments of document for xhtml-role 
in preparation for a second last call. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/06-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 
   
XHTML2 wiki 
What do we want to use it for? 
Should we also have a blog? 

XHTML 2 
ACTION: Steven to organise a new draft of XHTML2 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 
ACTION: Steven to add text to embedding module saying how it works 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
 
Access Module 
ACTION: Shane to add language to seciton 3.1.1 of xhtml-access to require 
user agent override of the activate attribute setting 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 

XML Events 2 
ACTION: Shane to update intro to XML Events to reflect its current scope 
of Handlers and Events. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
ACTION: Shane to update "Introduction"(HTML->XHTML) and references to 
DOM3. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
ACTION: Shane to migrate @if and @while from listener element to the 
handler elements 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 
ACTION: Shane to ensure that all listener events are shown on all elements 
in the Handler module. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05] 
ACTION: Shane to add text about context issue near where if and while are 
described with the action element in xml events 2 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Shane add a note that events do not bridge two DOMs 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 

ISSUES: 

More issues, see: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2006OctDec/0076 

ACTIONS: 

Gregory: 

ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the access 
module into the event model. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 

Mark: 

Rich: 
ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/0341.html 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc] 

Roland: 


Shane: 
ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 
ACTION: ShaneM to produce a vocabulary document that will go at the vocab# 
URI and use RDFa to annotate the items. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 


Steven: 

ACTION: Steven convey reply about media type to pertinent parties 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/03-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to DanC's three comments on role 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven reply to Schema comments 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven to get advice from I18N group about international form of 
URIs 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
ACTION: Steven to check Shane's schema comments 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
ACTION: Steven to create some role use cases 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute inheritance 
rules. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want to 
document it 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09] 

Yam: 
None 

Regards, Roland 
FBCS, CITP 
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards





Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 
741598. 
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
Received on Thursday, 20 March 2008 17:01:14 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:48 GMT