W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > June 2008

[XHTML] Agenda: 2008-06-25

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:50:50 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF57F4BDC5.83C672BD-ON80257472.0038E362-80257472.00469324@uk.ibm.com>
Greetings, our next call takes place on 2008-06-25 at 13:45UTC. 
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=6&day=25&hour=13&min=45&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=215&p4=248&p5=283


Please look at the actions recorded against you and clear as many as you 
can. 

Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"), 
irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml

Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/06/04-xhtml-minutes
F2F minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes , 
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes , 
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes

Regrets: none

Candidate minute takers: Tina, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven, Mark, 


Announcements:   

Reports:   

Outstanding Reviews: 
XML Base (Second Edition)
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/PER-xmlbase-20080320/ 
ACTION: Roland to send reply on XML Base supporting Forms WG comments, and 
objecting to PER 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
  [review: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2008AprJun/0012.html]


XHR:
ACTION: Steven to reply to 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0041.html 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

Agenda Items: 

Formalizing our example implementation
  [PROPOSAL: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008May/0051.html]

Calls over the Summer
  [questionnaire: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0058.html ]

CURIE Syntax:  status 
ACTION: Steven to organise CURIEs CR
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action13]

M12N transition: status 
ACTION: Shane to organise new shortname(s) with IanJ 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
RelaxNG
 [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0071.html]

XHTML Basic 1.1 transition to PR: status 

XHTML <=> HTML5 positioning
ACTION: Roland to reply to HTML5 WG to communicate our resolution on XHTML 
naming 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
  [reply: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0059.html]
  [response: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0067.html]

XHTML 1.1 SE status 
waiting on M12N 
ACTION: Steven to contact I18N group about updating Ruby. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/04-xhtml-minutes.html#action05] 
  [contact: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0023.html] 

XML Events 2 
ACTION: Shane add a note that events do not bridge two DOMs 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
REQUIREMENT: listening to events in a separate document 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008AprJun/0005.html 
]
Fwd: Errata for XML Events: An Events Syntax for XML 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008JanMar/0015.html] 

most recent Editor's Draft, ready for Last Call? : 
[ http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xml-events-20080620/ ]

XHTML features
ACTION: Shane create an initial features document that includes the 
features from XML Events 2.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: ShaneM - Draft policy statement on migration and evolution
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]

ACTION: Shane to ensure there are no inconsistencies between the MathML 
entity set and the XHTML entity set. 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 

ARIA 
ACTION: ShaneM to ensure that there is no overlap between our vocab# 
values and the rest of the ARIA stuff. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/04-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

Access Module: status 
Last Call comments
ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the access 
module into the event model. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Gregory to get positive review from Ubiquitous web apps 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
ACTION: Steven to ask XForms to send a comment
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action07]

RDFa Syntax 
ACTION: Steven to reply to TAG that we disagree. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 
ACTION: Shane and Mark should open up this dialog and see if we can't get 
the other @rel people to come play with us 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
ACTION: Steven to send TAG response, with addition of XHTML comment 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
ACTION: Steven to start an implementation page on the wiki
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

Role Attribute Module 
ACTION: Shane to reply to Al about the relationship between Role and Vocab 
specs 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Shane to reply to SVG on role 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Shane to reply to Al in issue 8041 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action06, 
and #action04, #action05]
ACTION: ShaneM - provide appropriate and then inappropriate example for 
Section 3 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action14]

XHTML 1.2
ACTION: Steven - draft proposal for XHTML 1.2 - Content and Timescale
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

XHTML MIME type 
ACTION: Shane craft text to about transformation of XHTML to HTML.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Shane to finish the updating the XHTMLMIME draft then respond to 
Olivier's proposal.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

XFrames 

XHTML2 wiki 
ACTION: ShaneM - create and maintain ownership of wiki page listing who 
owns what bucket
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09]
  [Done: http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/xhtml2/wiki/XHTML2:Modules]

XHTML 2 
ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 
ACTION: Steven to organise a new draft of XHTML2 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 
ACTION: Steven to add text to embedding module saying how it works 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
Do we really need four different types of lists in XHTML 2.0? 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2008May/0005.html]

ACTION: ShaneM - incorporate Access, Role, XML Events (in 3 modules: 
Events, Handlers, Script), and RDFa modules through external reference to 
XHTML2?
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
ACTION: Steven - combine answer to ISSUE 7800 with answer to ISSUE 7799 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven - devote brain cycles to solving quality values 
question 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
ACTION: Steven add text to @src section to make clear that item not in DOM 
and clarify styling implications
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Shane to add ITS into the XHTML 2 Doctype section 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action07]
ACTION: ShaneM - write up how WG believes parameters should work on media 
type and talk with Mark Baker about how to get RFC updated [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action10]
ACTION: Roland - investigate what would be involved by adding XInclude 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action11]
ACTION: ShaneM - break Issues 7659 and 7656 into individual issues so can 
be addressed [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action12]

ISSUES: 

More issues, see: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2006OctDec/0076 

ACTIONS: 

Rich: 
ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/0341.html 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc] 

Steven: 

ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute inheritance 
rules. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want to 
document it 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09] 

Regards, Roland





Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 
741598. 
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
Received on Tuesday, 24 June 2008 12:52:21 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:49 GMT