XML Base (Second Edition) PER

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:10:50 +0100
To: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org, public-forms@w3.org
This is a comment on the XML Base Second Edition PER [1], from the XHTML2
Working Group.

We would like to echo the comments made by the XForms WG [2] and add one
further comment.

We are not convinced that the proposed changes fall within the process
guidelines [3] of what new features may be added to a recommendation.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/PER-xmlbase-20080320/
[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2008AprJun/0011.html
[3]