Ruby

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:53:30 +0200
To: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>, "w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org" <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

Hello Richard, I18N,

Since XHTML Modularization 1.1 is about to go to PR, and that spec's only
role in life is to add XML Schemas into the mix, we are now planning to
rev XHTML 1.1 to include schemas.

That means that we will shortly be producing a normative XML Schema for
Ruby.

The Ruby spec contains no normative DTDs or schemas, but has an
informative link to the XHTML Modularization DTD for Ruby.
http://www.w3.org/TR/ruby/
http://www.w3.org/TR/ruby/#module

You may want to update the Ruby spec to include a second informative link
to the schema, in which case you should start planning for that.

If you would like to nominate someone to coordinate with the production of
the XML Schema module, please do, but we don't think it will need much
work.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton
For the XHTML2 WG