Re: style element to be included where?

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:45:15 +0100
To: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, public-xhtml2-request@w3.org

aloha, shane & rolland!

for what it is worth, my recollection is consistent with that
enunciated by rolland - that we agreed to allow STYLE anywhere
in the structural content set...

gregory.
FREEDOM, n. A political condition that every nation supposes itself to
enjoy in virtual monopoly. Liberty. The distinction between freedom and
liberty is not accurately known; naturalists have never been able to
find a living specimen of either.
                              -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net