Re: style element to be included where?

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:22:18 +0100
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, public-xhtml2-request@w3.org
Greetings Shane, when we discussed this topic I had in mind allowing style
in the "Structural content set", others may have had a different unstated
assumption.

Regards, Roland

From:
Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
To:
XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Date:
21/07/2008 06:05
Subject:
style element to be included where?

According to the tracking system, we resolved to permit the style
element throughout a document.  That's fine, but...  At what level?
Should it be included in the "Structure" content set or the "Text"
content set?

741598.