W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > July 2008

Re: [XHTML] Agenda: 2008-07-23

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:00:17 +0100
Message-ID: <ed77aa9f0807230600y1651254fw6e4a93ccfa2de1f0@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Roland Merrick" <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org

I have to send apologies for today.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Roland Merrick
<roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Greetings, our next call takes place on 2008-07-23 at 13:45UTC.
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=7&day=23&hour=13&min=45&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=215&p4=248&p5=283
>
> Please look at the actions recorded against you and clear as many as you
> can.
>
> Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"),
> irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml
>
> Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/07/16-xhtml-minutes
>
> Regrets: Steven
>
> Candidate minute takers: Tina, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven, Mark,
>
> Announcements:
>
> Reports:
>
> Outstanding Reviews:
>
> Draft TAG finding "Passwords in the Clear"
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52
> Due: 2008-07-18
> Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jul/0016.html
> Reviewer: Shane and Tina
>
> XSD 1.1
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-1-20080620/
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-2-20080620/
> Due: 2008-09-12
> ACTION: MarkB - review XSD 1.1 - Due: 2008-09-12
>   [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/16-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
>
> Agenda Items:
>
> Calls over the Summer
> [questionnaire:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0058.html ]
>
> CURIE Syntax transition:  status
>
> XHTML <=> HTML5 positioning
> ACTION: Steven to write strawman on XHTML2/HTML5 wording
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
>
> Role Attribute Module
>  Resolution to request CR Transition made 2008-07-09
>    [ Editor draft: http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xhtml-role-20080625/ ]
>   ACTION: Gregory - ask PFWG why "similar" inserted into 2.1 of ARIA spec
> and answser to ShaneM's query about Role and ARIA
>     [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
>
> XHTML Basic 1.1 transition to PR: status
>
> M12N transition: status
> ACTION: Shane to organise new shortname(s) with IanJ
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
> RelaxNG
> [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0071.html]
>
> XHTML 1.1 SE status
>
> Access Module: status
> Last Call comments
> from SVG WG:
>   [ http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008JulSep/0002.html
> ]
> ACTION: Shane - respond to SVG formal review of Access Module
>   [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/16-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
> ACTION: ShaneM - update wording on navigation order in response to SVG WG
> comments
>   [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/16-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
> ACTION: Shane - investigate implementation to ascertain how difficult will
> be to add child elements in M12n
>   [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/16-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
> ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the access
> module into the event model.
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Gregory - bring up SVG's proposal for attribute 'order' to ascertain
> if affects accessibility qua accessibility [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/07/16-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
>
>
> XML Events 2
> ACTION: Shane add a note that events do not bridge two DOMs
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
> REQUIREMENT: listening to events in a separate document
> [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008AprJun/0005.html ]
> Fwd: Errata for XML Events: An Events Syntax for XML
> [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008JanMar/0015.html]
> most recent Editor's Draft, ready for Last Call? :
>  [ http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xml-events-20080620/ ]
> feedback from XForms WG on timing:
>   [ http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0094.html ]
>
> XHTML features
> ACTION: Shane create an initial features document that includes the features
> from XML Events 2.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
>
> ACTION: ShaneM - Draft policy statement on migration and evolution
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
>
> ACTION: Shane to ensure there are no inconsistencies between the MathML
> entity set and the XHTML entity set.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
>
> Formalizing our example implementation
> [PROPOSAL:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008May/0051.html]
>
> RDFa Syntax
> ACTION: Shane and Mark should open up this dialog and see if we can't get
> the other @rel people to come play with us
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
> ACTION: Steven to start an implementation page on the wiki
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
>
> XHTML 1.2
> ACTION: Steven - draft proposal for XHTML 1.2 - Content and Timescale
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
>
> XHTML MIME type
> ACTION: Shane craft text to about transformation of XHTML to HTML.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Shane to finish the updating the XHTMLMIME draft then respond to
> Olivier's proposal.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
>
> XFrames
>
> XHTML 2
> ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
> ACTION: Steven to organise a new draft of XHTML2
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
> ACTION: Steven to add text to embedding module saying how it works
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> Do we really need four different types of lists in XHTML 2.0?
> [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2008May/0005.html]
>
> ACTION: ShaneM - incorporate Access, Role, XML Events (in 3 modules: Events,
> Handlers, Script), and RDFa modules through external reference to XHTML2?
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
> ACTION: Steven - combine answer to ISSUE 7800 with answer to ISSUE 7799
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven - devote brain cycles to solving quality values
> question
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
> ACTION: Steven add text to @src section to make clear that item not in DOM
> and clarify styling implications
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
> ACTION: Shane to add ITS into the XHTML 2 Doctype section
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action07]
> ACTION: ShaneM - write up how WG believes parameters should work on media
> type and talk with Mark Baker about how to get RFC updated [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action10]
> ACTION: Roland - investigate what would be involved by adding XInclude
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action11]
> ACTION: ShaneM - break Issues 7659 and 7656 into individual issues so can be
> addressed [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action12]
>
> ISSUES:
>
> More issues, see:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2006OctDec/0076
>
> ACTIONS:
>
> Rich:
> ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/0341.html
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]
>
> Steven:
>
> ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute inheritance
> rules.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05]
> ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
> ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want to
> document it
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09]
>
> Regards, Roland
>
>
> ________________________________
>
> Unless stated otherwise above:
> IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number
> 741598.
> Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
>
>
>
>
>



-- 
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com

http://webBackplane.com/mark-birbeck

webBackplane is a trading name of Backplane Ltd. (company number
05972288, registered office: 2nd Floor, 69/85 Tabernacle Street,
London, EC2A 4RR)
Received on Wednesday, 23 July 2008 13:00:55 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:49 GMT