W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > July 2008

[XHTML] Agenda: 2008-07-09

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:48:48 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF0CE2A950.E58F7A13-ON8025747A.00505DE3-80257481.003B6817@uk.ibm.com>
Greetings, our next call takes place on 2008-07-09 at 13:45UTC. 
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=7&day=9&hour=13&min=45&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=215&p4=248&p5=283


Please look at the actions recorded against you and clear as many as you 
can. 

Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"), 
irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml

Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/07/02-xhtml-minutes 

Regrets: none

Candidate minute takers: Tina, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven, Mark, 


Announcements:   

Reports:   

Outstanding Reviews: 

Draft TAG finding "Passwords in the Clear" 
  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52 
  Due: 2008-07-18 
  Reviewer: Shane and Tina 

XSD 1.1 
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-1-20080620/ 
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-2-20080620/
 Due: 2008-09-12 
  Reviewer: Mark?

Agenda Items: 

Calls over the Summer 
 [questionnaire: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0058.html ] 

CURIE Syntax transition:  status 

XHTML <=> HTML5 positioning
ACTION: Steven to write strawman on XHTML2/HTML5 wording 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

Role Attribute Module 
Ready for CR Transition?
  [ Editor draft: http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xhtml-role-20080625/ ]

XHTML Basic 1.1 transition to PR: status 

M12N transition: status 
ACTION: Shane to organise new shortname(s) with IanJ 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
RelaxNG 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0071.html]

XHTML 1.1 SE status 

Access Module: status 
Last Call comments
ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the access 
module into the event model. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 

XML Events 2 
ACTION: Shane add a note that events do not bridge two DOMs 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
REQUIREMENT: listening to events in a separate document 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008AprJun/0005.html 
]
Fwd: Errata for XML Events: An Events Syntax for XML 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008JanMar/0015.html] 

most recent Editor's Draft, ready for Last Call? : 
[ http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xml-events-20080620/ ] 

XHTML features 
ACTION: Shane create an initial features document that includes the 
features from XML Events 2. 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action05] 

ACTION: ShaneM - Draft policy statement on migration and evolution 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08] 

ACTION: Shane to ensure there are no inconsistencies between the MathML 
entity set and the XHTML entity set. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 

Formalizing our example implementation 
 [PROPOSAL: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008May/0051.html] 

RDFa Syntax 
ACTION: Shane and Mark should open up this dialog and see if we can't get 
the other @rel people to come play with us 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
ACTION: Steven to start an implementation page on the wiki 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

XHTML 1.2 
ACTION: Steven - draft proposal for XHTML 1.2 - Content and Timescale 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

XHTML MIME type 
ACTION: Shane craft text to about transformation of XHTML to HTML. 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Shane to finish the updating the XHTMLMIME draft then respond to 
Olivier's proposal. 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

XFrames 

XHTML 2 
ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 
ACTION: Steven to organise a new draft of XHTML2 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 
ACTION: Steven to add text to embedding module saying how it works 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
Do we really need four different types of lists in XHTML 2.0? 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2008May/0005.html] 

ACTION: ShaneM - incorporate Access, Role, XML Events (in 3 modules: 
Events, Handlers, Script), and RDFa modules through external reference to 
XHTML2? 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
ACTION: Steven - combine answer to ISSUE 7800 with answer to ISSUE 7799 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven - devote brain cycles to solving quality values 
question 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 
ACTION: Steven add text to @src section to make clear that item not in DOM 
and clarify styling implications 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Shane to add ITS into the XHTML 2 Doctype section 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action07] 
ACTION: ShaneM - write up how WG believes parameters should work on media 
type and talk with Mark Baker about how to get RFC updated [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action10] 
ACTION: Roland - investigate what would be involved by adding XInclude 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action11] 
ACTION: ShaneM - break Issues 7659 and 7656 into individual issues so can 
be addressed [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action12] 

ISSUES: 

More issues, see: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2006OctDec/0076 

ACTIONS: 

Rich: 
ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/0341.html 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc] 

Steven: 

ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute inheritance 
rules. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want to 
document it 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09] 

Regards, Roland





Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 
741598. 
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
Received on Wednesday, 9 July 2008 10:49:39 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:49 GMT