[XHTML] Agenda: 2008-07-02

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:39:48 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Greetings, our next call takes place on 2008-07-02 at 13:45UTC.

Please look at the actions recorded against you and clear as many as you

Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"),
irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml

Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/06/25-xhtml-minutes

Regrets: none

Candidate minute takers: Tina, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven, Mark,

Outstanding Reviews:

Draft TAG finding "Passwords in the Clear"
  Due: 2008-07-18
  Reviewer: Shane and Tina

XSD 1.1 by the SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group
  Due: 2008-09-12
  Reviewer: Mark?

Agenda Items:

Calls over the Summer
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0058.html ]

CURIE Syntax:  status
ACTION: Steven to organise CURIEs CR
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action13]

M12N transition: status
ACTION: Shane to organise new shortname(s) with IanJ
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

XHTML Basic 1.1 transition to PR: status

XHTML 1.1 SE status

XHTML <=> HTML5 positioning
ACTION: Steven to create strawman

Role Attribute Module
ACTION: Shane to reply to Al about the relationship between Role and Vocab
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Shane to reply to SVG on role
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Shane to reply to Al in issue 8041
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action06,
and #action04, #action05]
ACTION: ShaneM - provide appropriate and then inappropriate example for
Section 3
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action14]

Access Module: status
Last Call comments
ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the access
module into the event model.
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

XML Events 2
ACTION: Shane add a note that events do not bridge two DOMs
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
REQUIREMENT: listening to events in a separate document
Fwd: Errata for XML Events: An Events Syntax for XML

most recent Editor's Draft, ready for Last Call? :
[ http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xml-events-20080620/ ]

XHTML features
ACTION: Shane create an initial features document that includes the
features from XML Events 2.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: ShaneM - Draft policy statement on migration and evolution
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]

ACTION: Shane to ensure there are no inconsistencies between the MathML
entity set and the XHTML entity set.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

Formalizing our example implementation

ACTION: ShaneM to ensure that there is no overlap between our vocab#
values and the rest of the ARIA stuff.
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/04-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

RDFa Syntax
ACTION: Steven to reply to TAG that we disagree.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Shane and Mark should open up this dialog and see if we can't get
the other @rel people to come play with us
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Steven to send TAG response, with addition of XHTML comment
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
ACTION: Steven to start an implementation page on the wiki
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

XHTML 1.2
ACTION: Steven - draft proposal for XHTML 1.2 - Content and Timescale
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Shane craft text to about transformation of XHTML to HTML.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Shane to finish the updating the XHTMLMIME draft then respond to
Olivier's proposal.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
ACTION: Steven to organise a new draft of XHTML2
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Steven to add text to embedding module saying how it works
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
Do we really need four different types of lists in XHTML 2.0?

ACTION: ShaneM - incorporate Access, Role, XML Events (in 3 modules:
Events, Handlers, Script), and RDFa modules through external reference to
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
ACTION: Steven - combine answer to ISSUE 7800 with answer to ISSUE 7799
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven - devote brain cycles to solving quality values
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
ACTION: Steven add text to @src section to make clear that item not in DOM
and clarify styling implications
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Shane to add ITS into the XHTML 2 Doctype section
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action07]
ACTION: ShaneM - write up how WG believes parameters should work on media
type and talk with Mark Baker about how to get RFC updated [recorded in
ACTION: Roland - investigate what would be involved by adding XInclude
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action11]
ACTION: ShaneM - break Issues 7659 and 7656 into individual issues so can
be addressed [recorded in

More issues, see:

ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]

ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute inheritance
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05]
ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want to
document it
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09]