an action from joint f2f session

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:29:03 +0000
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, public-xhtml2@w3.org
Greetings Al, just to make sure that this doesn't get lost.

You took an action during our joint session that was recorded in our
minutes:

ACTION: Al to address grouping main content in one region as much as
possible, in best practices.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]

For completeness, the minutes that Yam took for the joint session can be
found at:
    http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html

Could you send us a pointer to the minutes taken in the first part of the
joint session?

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards

741598.