[XHTML] Agenda 2008-02-27 -- NO CALL

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:19:05 +0000
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Greetings, following last weeks face to face we will forego a meeting this
week and the next one will take place on 2008-03-05.

Clocks change during March, at our next call we should sort out exactly
what times we will meet until everyone has changed"

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards

741598.