Re: XHTML-Role ready for pre-last call review

From: Masataka Yakura <yakura-masataka@mitsue.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:42:09 +0900
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Hi, Shane.

I found there are several issues which i think editorial in Appendix.

1. The nref "XHTMLSCHEMAMOD" refers to nowhere. It should be "XHTMLMOD".
And the ref to M12n 1.1 points to the old PR version, won't it be updated?

2. The following sentence doesn't make sense to me.

> It is divided into an attributes module and an element module for the XHTML Role Attribute Module module defined in this Proposed Recommendation.

Since the Role module defines just one attribute and no other, I wonder
what the other attributes and the divided element part are. Also, what
does the overall sentence mean?

Regards,
--
Masataka Yakura