XHTML2 Status

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:56:27 +0200
To: w3c-html-cg@w3.org
Cc: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

XHTML Basic 1.1 is a Rec

RDFa Syntax
Close to requesting PR. Implementation report being prepared: quite wide
adoption at this early stage.

XHTML Modularization 1.1, PR period is over; we shall be requesting Rec

CURIE Syntax 1.0
The last call period ended on June 10th. However, the TAG has asked us for
an extension, so we have agreed that we will accept comments after their
coming FtF at the end of this month.

Role Attribute Module has ended its second last call; we will be
requesting CR Transition

XML Events 2
approaching Last Call,
Latest Editor's Draft:
Suggested reviewers: WAI, XForms, SVG, UWA

Next FtF: at TP week.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton