Re: XML Events 2 Scripting Module in XHTML 2

Greetings Shane, I think that we are moving in the direction of a
consensus on having both handler and script elements and that the script
element should be backwards-compatible. This implies that the script
element should have an @type attribute.

If the script element has @type, I would expect handler to also have
@type. I also wonder why we cannot use @type rather than @srctype in XHTML
2.