W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > April 2008

[XHTML] Agenda: 2008-04-23

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:35:07 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF441F3416.1FA9A1B1-ON80257433.0038999D-80257433.003A25EE@uk.ibm.com>
Greetings, our next call takes place on 2008-04-23 at 13:45UTC. 
       
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=4&day=23&hour=13&min=45&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=215&p4=248&p5=283


      Please look at the actions recorded against you and clear as many as 
you can. 

      Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"), 
      irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml

Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes

Regrets: 

Candidate minute takers: Tina, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven, Mark, 


Announcements:   

Reports:   

Outstanding Reviews: 
CSS Namespaces Module 
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-css3-namespace-20080215/ 
proposed wording in response to WG review comments: 
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Apr/0037.html
ACTION: Steven - inform CSS CG that XHTML2 WG happy with proposed 
paragraph 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/16-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
  [accept: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0051.html]

XML Base (Second Edition)
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/PER-xmlbase-20080320/ 
ACTION: Steven to review XML Base by 30 June 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

Agenda Items: 

June face2face 
 [wiki : http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/xhtml2/wiki/2008-06-Minneapolis-FtF]
ACTION: Shane to set up meeting location for June 17 - 19. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
  [completed: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0048.html]
ACTION: Steven - create questionnaire for June 2008 F2F 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/16-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

CURIE transition to Last Call:  status 
TAG Comments:  
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008JanMar/0014.html 
ACTION: Steven to send message about CURIEs last call 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/26-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
ACTION: Steven to draft a reply to TAG comments on CURIEs 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
  [redrafted response: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0056.html]

XHTML MIME type 
ACTION: Shane to migrate Appendix C to the draft XHTML 1.1 second edition 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 
@lang, @xml:lang, and media type text/html 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Mar/0086.html 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Mar/0087.html 
 Re: notes on text/html in ED-xhtmlmime-20080315 
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Mar/0071.html 
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Mar/0072.html
[draft: http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xhtmlmime-20080331/] 

M12N transition to CR: status 
ACTION: ShaneM - document that "such types exist" in m12n in document; 
MarkB will produce actual definitions 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
ACTION: Steven - point SteveB to new wording in M12n 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/26-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

XHTML Basic 1.1 transition to Proposed Recommendation: status 
ACTION: SP to get transition for Basic 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/26-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

XHTML 1.1 SE status 
waiting on M12N 
ACTION: Shane - add input mode to XHTML 1.1 second edition 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Group to reissue Ruby with schema additions 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 
ACTION: Mark creates integration set example 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 

RDFa Syntax 
ACTION: Steven to reply to TAG that we disagree. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 
ACTION: Shane and Mark should open up this dialog and see if we can't get 
the other @rel people to come play with us 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
ACTION: Shane to ensure there are no inconsistencies between the MathML 
entity set and the XHTML entity set. 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

Role Attribute Module 
2nd Last Call WD available at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xhtml-role-20080407/ 

Access Module 
Last Call ready (?) Draft: 
 http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/WD-xhtml-access-20080418/ 

ACTION: Gregory to ensure that we get feedback about needing cascade rules 
in xhtml-access 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
 [feedback: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0045.html]
ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the access 
module into the event model. 
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 

 [feedback: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0044.html]

XML Events 2 
ACTION: Shane to add text about context issue near where if and while are 
described with the action element in xml events 2 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Shane add a note that events do not bridge two DOMs 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 

REQUIREMENT: listening to events in a separate document 
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008AprJun/0005.html 
Fwd: Errata for XML Events: An Events Syntax for XML 
 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008JanMar/0015.html] 


XHTML2 wiki 
What do we want to use it for? 
Should we also have a blog? 

XHTML 2 
ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 
ACTION: Steven to organise a new draft of XHTML2 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 
ACTION: Steven to add text to embedding module saying how it works 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 

XFrames 
first block of tests using <iframe> and <object> 
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0004.html

ISSUES: 

More issues, see: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2006OctDec/0076 

ACTIONS: 

Rich: 
ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/0341.html 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc] 

Steven: 

ACTION: Steven convey reply about media type to pertinent parties 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/03-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to DanC's three comments on role 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven reply to Schema comments 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven to get advice from I18N group about international form of 
URIs 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
ACTION: Steven to check Shane's schema comments 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
ACTION: Steven to create some role use cases 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute inheritance 
rules. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08] 
ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want to 
document it 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09] 

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP





Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 
741598. 
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
Received on Tuesday, 22 April 2008 10:35:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:48 GMT