Re: Agenda 2008-04-02

From: Alessio Cartocci <a.cartocci@webprofession.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:47:45 +0200
To: "Roland Merrick" <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org

Dear all,
only to say that I have completed my first block of tests using
<iframe> and <object>. At IWA Italy we're setting a domain to make
visibile in a few days the results that I'll explain in our wiki.

Best regards.
Alessio

---
Alessio Cartocci
International Webmasters Association / The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org