Re: Agenda 2008-04-02

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:17:29 +0100
To: "Roland Merrick" <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org

Hi Roland,

I'm going to have a lot of trouble making it today, I'm afraid, due to
some pressing deadlines. I'll leave IRC open whilst I'm working in
case there is anything you urgently need me for.

Whilst I'm here, I'll just flag up that my action items are done:

>   ACTION: MarkBirbeck - produce regular expression and URI/CURIE type
>   [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/03/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

This was done the other week, and Shane has incorporated my schema and
expressions into the editors' draft.

>   ACTION: MarkB to once CURIE draft pushed, post to public-xhtml2 list  on
> related Role issues
>   [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/03/26-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]

These issues were all resolved in the latest editors' draft, in the
end, so didn't need posting.

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street