Re: Meeting with SVG, XHTML, WAI people to move forward on ARIA as a cross cutting technology

From: Dean Edridge <dean@55.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:03:50 +1300
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, XHTML2 WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

Mark Birbeck wrote:

> Rich,
>

>>  Sorry, I meant xhtml 2 working goup. There is no "xhtml working group."  BTW if you click the
>> link to XHTML on the W3C web site it goes the the XHTML 2 working group.

FWIW I don't think the XHTML link should go to the XHTML 2 working group
page, see below.
> It was Anne who was making the distinction between the "XHTML WG" and
> the "XHTML 2 WG", not me; I used the term "XHTML WG" and he rather
> astutely pointed out that there was no such thing.

Which was a good point to make, especially since there is actually 2
groups working on XHTML.
The "XHTML2 working group"  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/
and the "HTML working group"  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/

-- Dean Edridge